Team Time to Align for Managers Series
The ‘Time to Align’ series consists of four, three-hour workshops that are suitable for your whole team. They are highly interactive, tailored to your unique department’s needs, and utilise multimedia and breakout rooms for maximum engagement.
Upon completion of the programme, managers and teams will be able to:
- Reduce stress and increase resilience in themselves, and support this in others
- Understand what drives themselves and others
- Have competent, conscious conversations with colleagues
- A series of 4, 3-hour workshops
- 3-hour: How to Reduce Stress and Increase Resilience workshop
- 3-hour: Understanding What Drives Us and Others workshop
- 3-hour: How to have Competent, Conscious Conversations Part 1 workshop
- 3-hour: How to have Competent, Conscious Conversations Part 2 workshop
Venue: This is an online programme using Zoom software. Zoom is free to download and use. For more information about Zoom, click here.
Regrettably, refunds cannot be given in any circumstances except as follows:
You cancel in writing to [email protected] 60 days before the first date of the event you have booked, in which case you will be entitled to a 100% refund
You cancel in writing to [email protected] 30 days before the first date of the event you have booked, in which case you will be entitled to a 50% refund.
This does not apply to parts of an event such as a seminar within a series but only to a whole event or complete series. You may give your place to another delegate within your organisation if you let us know that person’s name at least 24 hours before the event begins.
We reserve the right to change a speaker at one of our conferences without offering a refund. However, if a solo presenter cancels, we will offer a full refund OR transfer of your fee to another RWP event. If the entire event is cancelled, we will offer you a full refund.