Team Time to Align for Managers Series
More than ever, management must boost and protect their own personal resilience and mental well-being if they are to cultivate a sustainable working environment while simultaneously encouraging this in their people.
This series of workshops specifically targets managers to help them reduce stress and increase resilience in themselves and others. It will teach them to understand what drives themselves and others and ultimately to have competent, conscious conversations.
- Upon completion of the programme, managers will be able to:
Help others take responsibility for their wellbeing and encourage a culture of greater resilience
- Boost their mind state to manage with calm and reassuring confidence
- Understand the body’s stress response and its antidote
- Understand their key psychological motivators and those of their team
- Communicate more effectively based on awareness of psychological
- Have greater awareness of their influence and impact on others
- Understand their behaviour and how to collaborate with others from a resilient base
- Shift from victim thinking and be able to facilitate open and honest communications
- Feel empowered in decision making processes
- A series of 4, 3-hour workshops
- 3-hour: How to Reduce Stress and Increase Resilience workshop
- 3-hour: Understanding What Drives Us and Others workshop
- 3-hour: How to have Competent, Conscious Conversations Part 1 workshop
- 3-hour: How to have Competent, Conscious Conversations Part 2 workshop
Venue: This is an online programme using Zoom software. Zoom is free to download and use. For more information about Zoom, click here.
Regrettably, refunds cannot be given in any circumstances except as follows:
You cancel in writing to [email protected] 60 days before the first date of the event you have booked, in which case you will be entitled to a 100% refund
You cancel in writing to [email protected] 30 days before the first date of the event you have booked, in which case you will be entitled to a 50% refund.
This does not apply to parts of an event such as a seminar within a series but only to a whole event or complete series. You may give your place to another delegate within your organisation if you let us know that person’s name at least 24 hours before the event begins.
We reserve the right to change a speaker at one of our conferences without offering a refund. However, if a solo presenter cancels, we will offer a full refund OR transfer of your fee to another RWP event. If the entire event is cancelled, we will offer you a full refund.