Resilience Leader Excellence Programme
Our current research demonstrates that many employees are feeling challenged by the uncertainty of the future. It is the Leadership that people look to for guidance and as a way to behave resiliently. Yet Leaders are people too, so this programme is designed to help grow their resilience and help others do the same.
Upon completion of the programme, leaders will be able to:
- Identify symptoms of stress in others;
- Help those people to develop their own awareness;
- Help employees to shift out of unhelpful thinking patterns;
- Enhance self-responsibility.
- 60 minute 1:2:1 Resilience Coaching session via Zoom
- Two half-day Resilience Leader Excellence Workshops (virtual)
- 60 minute 1:2:1 Resilience Coaching session post-workshop via Zoom
- Two half-day follow-up Sustainability Workshops (virtual)
- 60 minute 1:2:1 coaching sessions
Venue: This is an online programme using Zoom software. Zoom is free to download and use. For more information about Zoom, click here.
Regrettably, refunds cannot be given in any circumstances except as follows:
You cancel in writing to [email protected] 60 days before the first date of the event you have booked, in which case you will be entitled to a 100% refund
You cancel in writing to [email protected] 30 days before the first date of the event you have booked, in which case you will be entitled to a 50% refund.
This does not apply to parts of an event such as a seminar within a series but only to a whole event or complete series. You may give your place to another delegate within your organisation if you let us know that person’s name at least 24 hours before the event begins.
We reserve the right to change a speaker at one of our conferences without offering a refund. However, if a solo presenter cancels, we will offer a full refund OR transfer of your fee to another RWP event. If the entire event is cancelled, we will offer you a full refund.